I wanted to inform you, the readers of my blog, that I sent an update of my app Week View for Windows Phone 8.1 to the certification process a few minutes ago. Since this was often requested by users of my apps, I will list the fixes and enhancements. 🙂
The update includes some bug-fixes and new features.
– Crash when navigating from/to agenda view after creating an appointment fixed.
– Option to show subject text in calendar colour for „week entries“
– Option to show location for „week entries“
– Show current view date as suggestion, when creating a new appointment in agenda view.
– Opacity for live tiles in combination with background colour (allows a „dimmed“ tile background)
– Added replacement icons
– Correctly show recurring events on live tile (multiple times, when appropriate)
– Show start time for appointments only, when duration is zero minutes
– Allow editing and replacement of entries for replacement icons
– Opening Agenda from month view now shows correct date
– Enhanced context menu to allow pasting appointments in month view and creating appointments in all views
– Option to show „hidden calendar“ (calendars that are disabled in the WP built in calendar)
– Some minor fixes and enhancements 😉
If a suggestion did not make it into this update, please do not forget that I am creating apps in my spare time. 😉 But I highly appreciate your suggestions and will look forward to add them in future updates. 🙂